Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Another Planet"

         I lay on my bed, and I wonder if besides the other eight planets I know about, could there be one with living organisms or with living beings. So many questions go through my head when I start wondering about such a thing . So imagine if one day I got the opportunity to talk to an alien who came to visit planet Earth. Not only would I be shocked but I would be intrigued but the foreigner. I would ask it if it had a mission here on Earth. If it were to tell me that its mission was to help planet earth in any way it could, then I would tell it to help out with the pollution going on.
         Pollution is toxins in the natural environment that causes harm to it. An example is air pollution, like smoke from factories or cars. We can see pollution everywhere we go in our daily lives. A form of pollution that can be monitored is littering, there is a law against littering so now people are cautious about doing it. Water pollution is the one most people are concerned about, since water is a necessary substance all over the world. Waste products, or chemicals are released into the water. I have enough knowledge about pollution to talk about it with a visitor from another person. If an alien from another planet were to come to Earth then this is the information I would give it in order for it to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment