Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"A Dinosaur"

One morning, I was awakened by a loud roar. At first, I thought I had left the television on, but it wasn't on. The roaring continued. I looked out the window and there it was. It was a T-rex  right outside my window. The first thing that came to my mind was calling the police.  I called, but none of the operators believed me. That's when I decided I had to solve this problem on my own. I went into my big sister's room and took all of her fish net stockings and cut them up. I tied them up to create a net. Then I went to the garage and grabbed some of my father's rope. I snuck into the backyard and climbed the tree. I had to create a plan fast. I decided that I had to attach the rope to the tree and the net. Then I had to grab a piece of meat and put it on top of the net and lure the T-Rex to it. It hit me, I didn't have any meat on me, so I had to sneak into the house and get some. While I was in the kitchen I noticed that my mom had forgotten her tazer gun at home. I took the tazer and ran into the backyard and tazered the T-Rex right in his leg. He made a loud noise and fell to his death. I went back to bed. When I woke back up to see the dead dinosaur, there wasn't anything there.

No comments:

Post a Comment