Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"My Journey on a Pirate Ship"

I felt the breeze blow through my hair as I climbed onto The Punisher. My eyes wander around the ship as my crew prepares to set sail. Hook Hand Lisa struggles to pull up the anchor, while Peg Leg Stacey hobbles towards the post to set the sails. Continuing my gazing I spot Crazy Moon incoherently babbling to her plastic pet parrot Polly that sits on her shoulder.
“ It’s going to be a great day,” Moon says “So where are we headed?”
“We’re headed to the Dead Sea…”
At the rudder I maneuver the ship towards the Dead Sea.
“Moon told us we’re heading to the Dead Sea”
I turned around and saw Peg Leg Stacey and Hook Hand Lisa.
“Yes, I heard on the main land there is a hidden treasure in the heart of the Dead Sea.”
We passed the an old cave which indicated we were going the right way. I was eager to find the treasure that would help feed my family. We kept on sailing and saw a whirlpool ahead so I knew it was time to stop my ship. I had to look for a black shark and kill it in order to get the key to the chest. I spotted the viscious shark and shot it a couple of times. I caught it with a net and hit its chest and out came the key. I jumped into the water and tied a couple of ropes onto the treasure chest. My crew pulled it onto the ship, we decided to split it equally. I can’t wait to find another treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment