Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Vacation"

         Close your eyes as you sit down on a comfortable reclining chair, picture yourself in a different location where your ideal vacation will take place. This is a daily routine for me after a long day at school, or stressful day at home with the family. I know that everyone pictures their perfect vacation trip somewhere far away or special to escape their daily life. A place where you can feel free and get as far away from your responsibilities as possible. This place has to have all the necessary things that will be able to satisfy you, it has to be a place where you can find yourself while taking a break from your normal life.
            I’ve always found the forest to be a serene place. It is also a place where you are able to make many interesting discoveries. You’re surrounded by nature, and the beauty just captivates you. I would love to escape to the forest where there is nothing but the beautiful sounds that nature has to offer. Observing the forest while on long walks there would definitely clear my mind of whatever burdens I may be carrying at that moment. Taking long walks around the forest would also help me appreciate the small but precious things that nature has to offer.
          Taking a vacation in the forest will allow me to learn the importance of life and how it should not be wasted. Vacationing in the forest, will be a vacation that I would never forget as long as I live. This would be an experience that I would share with all my family members. This to me would be the ideal vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment