Saturday, November 6, 2010

"A Decadent Dessert"

         I absolutely love dessert, they are the main reason for why I have cavities. I mostly enjoy eating a warm slice of apple pie topped with whip cream or vanilla ice cream. Another dessert I eat a lot, mostly during the holidays, is cheesecake. I think the best cheesecake is made or served in the restaurant Cheesecake Factory. I like how the white creamy dessert taste, its so soft and delicious. The graham crust has such a decadent flavor to it, its hard to take just one bite. I have tasted other brands of cheesecake and they don’t compare to the cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
       If I were able to eat a luscious, decadent dessert it would have to consist of cheesecake and some type of fruit topping. The fruit I would pick would be strawberries. It wouldn’t be regular strawberries, they would have to be juicy and have a sauce to go along with it. The sauce would be sweet and out of this world. If there were a specific way to eat it, it would be the sauce and the cheesecake on top of it. Around the cheesecake there would be little spots of whip cream and then on top the strawberries. I believe this would be a delicious and decadent piece of dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment