Monday, November 1, 2010

"Family History"

       No one would want to forget all of the things that their family has done over the years and past generations. Preserving the history of my family is very important. We have overcame many difficult obstacles and we've remained strong. We also came a long way and my family's way of life has also changed throughout the generations. My family has made plenty of accomplishments. It would be a very sad situation if any of this important and valuable information was lost or forgotten. In order to keep the history of my family alive. It must be transferred throughout my family and to future generations. I would try to find one of the oldest people in my family who has a good memory and knows a lot about the family. I would ask them many questions so I could get a full understanding of what has happened throughout the previous generations. I would want to know the origin of my ancestors. This will give me a sense of where my family is from. Hopefully, I would be able to visit there in the future. I would also want to know how people in earlier generations lived and how were they financially.
      Knowing where they were financially will help me understand what type of life they lived. The more money that they have, the easier life is. I would ask what motivated my family to relocate to the United States of America. I would also want to know the year that my family actually moved to the United States. I would want to know, what traditions they brought with them from El Salvador.

No comments:

Post a Comment