Thursday, November 4, 2010

"A Foreign Country"

         I find my culture to be fascinating, even though I don’t know much about it. I would love actually go to both my parent’s native land. I have seen pictures of the landscapes in El Salvador , the rivers and mountains are a spectacular view. My parents tell me how life in El Salvador was back then, they had a hard childhood because they had to work at a young age. They came to the United States to have a better life, but they miss their country. I haven’t been there since, but its something on my to do list.
         When I get the chance to visit El Salvador, I will definitely have to adjust to the culture. My Spanish isn’t so good but experiencing life there would help me practice. I love pupusas, and it’s something I want to learn to cook. The type of music they listen to captures my attention. I would take dancing lessons, they rhythm of, Cumbia is amazing. I would want to explore the different sites El Salvador has to offer. Overall the new lifestyle interest me, I know an experience in a foreign country would impact my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment