Monday, October 18, 2010

"Outdoor Living"

    Endless cars passing by, plenty of street lights, and people’s voices are an inevitable thing when living in an apartment in the city. I live in Inglewood, so I know first hand what it feels like. Many people wouldn’t be able to handle living in the city due to all the noise. Some prefer a peaceful and calm setting. I couldn’t picture myself in any other place but the city, I love the fact that its surrounded by life.
    My church has an event every year where we take a trip to the mountains. We are surrounded by the beauty of nature. I have to admit even though I am accustomed to the city life, I look forward to the outdoor living experience. Camping is relaxing and while isolated from people, it helps you forget about your worries. When in the outdoors, you feel as though you are fee. You don’t have all the accommodations you are used to but that’s what makes it memorable. You learn to appreciate what you have since you have just what you need not more.
    When you are living outdoors, you have a place to sleep, food, and water. When you live in the city you have all that and extra unnecessary things like television or malls. I personally would rather live in the city because everything is near. In the outdoors everything is far apart and isolated. It would only be nice to be outdoors once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment