Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Pride"

    At a young age my parents have taught me to do my best in whatever  I do. I know that when I do something I have to work hard and put in some effort. I have always done this, but especially in school. I like to think of myself as a high quality student, because I always do my work. When I have an assignment I make sure to follow directions, and if I don’t understand I go to my teacher for an explanation. I pay attention during class, and if for some reason I don’t get the material I ask my classmates to help me out. My dedication with school is shown through my work, when I turn in any assignment I make sure to incorporate what I have learned. I get good feedback most of the time, but when I get constructive criticism I take it into consideration so I can do better next time.
    I make school my priority because I know it will help me have the knowledge I need. I take pride in the work, I know I put forth with my best. Its important to have pride in one’s work because you have worked hard and taken time to do it. If you don’t take pride in what you dedicate yourself to do, no one else will either. Once you start appreciating your hard work then so will others. You feel good about your work and you know people get a sense of what you’re about when you express yourself  through your work. Its important to take pride in whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment