Monday, October 25, 2010

"Unique"

          I am a unique individual who has a lot to offer. I tend to let other people’s problems become my problem. Its only because once I make you a part of my life, you will become one of my many priorities. I try to be there for the people I care about, like my family or friends. I like to be the person people go to when they are going through things. I have gone through a lot even through things. I have gone through a lot even though im barely starting to live life. I base my advice or thoughts on my personal experience. I have seen others make mistakes and they regret the actions they have made. I see their example, and learn from their mistakes, it helps me know what not to do.
          The wisdom I have at my age isn’t really seen. That’s what makes me so special, it sets me apart from kids my age. I know that things happen for a reason, and that it shouldn’t bring me down. You should always think positive in order to bring optimism to other’s life. You never know if your attitude can benefit another’s life. I may get upset or angry at someone who has hurt me. I have noticed that not everyone has the best intentions with others, but that shouldn’t stop you from letting people in.
          You have to use your brain when trying to figure what is best for you. People come and go, and whoever is worth your time will be there for you. Life makes you gain wisdom through experience. Others like me take life’s lessons and become wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment