Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Spring"

I think that each season is very different from each other. The four seasons of the year are beautiful in their own unique way. During each season, the environment around us seems to change. For example, during the winter it seems to be much colder and during the summer it tends to be much hotter. Certain things happen during each season. For instance, during the spring time flowers begin to bloom. In the fall, the leaves of trees slowly turn brown and fall off. In the winter, it snows in some areas. In the summer, the sun stays out longer, the weather is nice and you don't have to go to school. Each of these seasons bring out a different emotion in me. I would have to say the season that I enjoy the most is the spring season. I believe that things are more beautiful in the spring. The only thing that is somewhat bad is the rain because you have to be in the house. The upside to the rain is that it helps calm you down and you could relax and read a book. The best thing about spring is that you get a chance to see the flowers blossom. You only get to see this beautiful process only once a year. Its nice to look at flowers bloom because each flower is somewhat different from the next. The spring allows me to plant a little garden. During the spring, everything seems to be more alive. Everything seems to be more colorful. Spring reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Bambi. These are some reasons why spring is my favorite season of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment