Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Typical Day"

      My alarm goes off at 5:45 a.m., I get up and make my way out my room. I walk to the restroom, turn on the hot water in the shower, and stay in there for about twenty minutes. When I get out about 6:05 a.m., I dry myself down and get under the blankets on my bed. I sleep for another fifteen minutes. I pick my clothes out and begin to fix my hair and eye make-up. I usually get finished with all that by 7:15 a.m. My friend picks me up from my house every morning at 7: 35 a.m., most of the time sleepy.
       I spend about six hours at school. I look forward to lunch at 12 p.m., I get to spend quality time with my friends. I catch up with whatever is going on with them. I get picked up from school at 3:00 p.m., and I am accompanied by my friend , Debbie, we drop her off home and make our way to my house. I usually put my house clothes on, charge my phone, and lay on my bed. I then get up and start on my homework. I end up getting done with it at like 8 p.m. I am tired by that time so I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my pajamas on and get under my blankets. I end up going to sleep, and that’s a typical day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment