Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Birthday Celebration"

     I have been blessed with a couple of friends. Friendship is very valuable to me, I am an easy person to get along with. A quality that I must see in you in order to call you a friend is, trustworthiness and honesty. Once I feel I can trust you, I will become open with you. I love to talk to my friends, it's a way to let out my thoughts, ideas, or frustrations. I usually am the one my friends go to when they have a problem. One of the people I have become close to is Ashley Acrie, she is one of my best friends. If I had the opportunity to plan her birthday celebration, it would be one she would always remember.
      I would have to put careful thought into planning the celebration. I would invite our closest friends. I would decorate my house with black and purple decorations. Then I would put lights all around so it could look like a scene from Paris. The food I would have would be pasta from Macaroni Grill, and the drinks would be Hawaiian Punch. I would hire a Dj so he could play all her favorite music. I would order a Oreo cookie ice cream cake for her. I would have a cute outfit set for her for when she arrived, then I would have an area set up for picture taking. I know if I surprised her with all this she would never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment