Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"My Loving Parents"

        I was born into a wonderful family, the parents God blessed me with have done a lot for me. My father, Jose E. Hernandez, has worked long hours in order to provide for his family. My mother, Leonor E. Hernandez, wakes up before sunrise to go to work. They try to provide for us and give us the necessary things like food, clothes, shoes, and love. Regardless of the long hours they work, they make time for their children. They come home tired and sleepy, but they still manage to cook or clean. I know they work hard to pay the bills like water, gas, telephone, and electricity. On top of that, they try to satisfy my need like providing internet on my phone or buying me electronics. I try to be great student so I can make my parents proud.
           My parents want me to have a career so I don’t have to struggle like they have. They have taught me to be responsible and to be prepared. I appreciate everything my parents do. They have taught me the necessary tools to make my life easier. Respect is one of them, and so is discipline, these things can help you progress in life. My parents have taught me right from wrong, so I know how to act. I appreciate the fact that my parents were overprotective with me. It prevented me from doing stupid things. I took their advice as something that could prevent me from making mistakes. Overall, I am very appreciative of the type of I had the privilege to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment